The uncle stretch street

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in an older neighborhood in Pearland Texas, been here 30 years. We had several floods due to hurricanes and FEMA bought out the house next to me and the one behind me. They tear them down and no other house can ever be built on the lots. Even though I live in a neighborhood I have very few neighbors. :wink: Oh yeah they are repaving all the streets so they are really smooth.

neighborhood005.jpg

neighborhood004.jpg

neighborhood003.jpg

neighborhood002.jpg

I lived in a town that was green like that! they didn't tell me when I moved there that it was because it rained 100 inches a year on average! :shock:
Scott 8)

Had a great uncle that lived in Arizona when we were growing up . He always had a station wagon with the 318 and two 4's . big ram air intake. he said out there you needed something really fast to get from one empty spot to the next.ha ha. Its probably built up some since the late 50's

Hey Uncle Stretch, I wish my yard looked that good. You know your not that far from me.

Back