The Weather

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cman said:
Yeh, same here. It snowed on Wednesday and should be 80 by Sunday :shock:
Bout the same here- 70 for the weekend :D :wink: - Snow 1st part of next week! :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry:
L8 EM

maddogrider said:
Rainin here and callin for severe whether tonight with high wind lightnig and rain rain rain. Gotta love Spring.

i think your getting what we cant take anymore of :lol: sucks for both of us

the local news today said its been 6 months since the temperature has hit 70 degrees! no wonder everyone is crabby around here hahaha
tomorrow they say it will finally surpass the 70 mark!!!

It hit 74 this weekend!! 8) Wore shorts and even played 18 holes of crooked sticks!....It's 35 and brezzy right now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm sick of wearing longhandles! :x :x :x
L8 EM

:lol: :lol: It's 88 right now! Been like this for 5 days! Gotta love short's and flip-flop's! :wink:
L8 EM

man tonight its absolutely beautiful here 68 degrees with a nice breeze so I decided to go for a nice walk around town. went to the town park and sat at the edge of the pond for awhile then I get home and turn the tv on and 80 miles north of me a town got leveled by tornadoes 7 unconfirmed deaths as I type. they said it was an F4-5 and on the ground for possibly 100 miles!
and it looks like more storms are coming in

.... hooch, thats rough!

IT Was amazing here tonight. I rode my panther around for like 4 hours, Played catch with my friends. Drank some redbull and ate some hotdogs. was a fun night ;D

Latest posts

Back