The Wifes bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured while I have my "Skid Master" torn down I would pull my wifes bike down from the rafters...
I bought her this bike for her birthday four years ago. She rode it twice since then. "It's too hard to ride" was the excuse.
We now have Schwinn mountain bikes. Also "Too hard to ride" Oh well :oops:
I decided to do a little parts moving around and am reasonably happy with the outcome...I just wish the frame didn't have clear over the stickers :eek: I guess it's time for another repaint.
bike004.jpg

bike003.jpg

What type of frame is that? It looks good.
My Phat Cycle has those stupid decals under the clearcoat too. It's hard to mess up a nice new factory paint job. In my opinion, the decals on your bike don't look bad

All girls say bikes are to hard to ride, My friend katie wanted to go for a bikeride with me last summer, she said she "LOVED" To ride bikes. We go like a half mile, OH MY BIKES TO HARD TO RIDE Lets just go hang out somewhere. Im like ugh whatever. When i wanna ride its gotta be at least 2 miles.

LOVE THE BIKE.

IF ANYTHING WERE TO MAKE THAT THING EASY FOR HER TO RIDE IT WOULD BE NEW BARS.... LIKE SOME MOON STYLE ONES OR SOMETHING, BUT ID GO WITH THE FACT THAT ITS TOO HARD FOR HER AND KEEP IT FOR YOU SELF HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA, IT LOOKS GOOD!!!!

i dont know................... but id LOVE to see some more pics of that edsel!!!! that thing looks SUPER CLEAN!!! I LIKE IT

SuperStuff said:
man that's one nice looking bike. Love the color on the rims.
They are off of my other bike. I decided to put 26 inchers on it :mrgreen:

Back