these are my rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01570.jpg
DSC01569.jpg
/DSC01572.jpg[/IMG]
DSC01574.jpg
5/jrat711/DSC01568.jpg[/IMG]
all are in a state of do or redo

I love them both, love the springer on the ratty one.

just a little inside note. The forty on the tank is spelled wrong (fourty). A buddy of mine ownes a sign shop and painted it freehand. When he gave it to me we looked at it..and looked..and..I said "how do you spell forty"? We kind of sat there in silence for a while then he quietly said "well..sh$t". I had to hold back the laughter. I reassured him that it looked great and rationalized that we live in the ozarks and it gives it that backwater moonshine runner look.

Coach, nice collection. That FOURTY 8 is a bike I want in my garage. That wont happen so do you have any pics of the build. I read it involved metal work. Was there some bondo/putty also?

Clancy

Coach, that is a nice collection of bikes. That Fourty 8 is one sweet bike. If you ever want to sell it, nevermind, I thinks that one is a keeper.

Hi there! I finally got 2 c the beehive!
Kev kinda explained 2 me what it looked like
but i thought he meant that a normal springer spring
looks like a beehive so its named that way,
but that 1 looks much more like 1.Very kool 2.Real rat looker!
FOURTY 8 Rules the Block!

A buddy of mine from highschool does custom auto body fab and paint. This was the first bike for him so it was cool for both of us. I'll put on the before pic in a minute.

Back