This girl got away... did I mess up?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't know why this bothers me like it does, and usually I don't really care for girls bikes, but I think about her every day it seems. I got rid of this bike almost a year ago. It came from the farm of the guys that bombed the federal reserve.

My question is did I mess up bad? I traded it for an aluminum tilt snowmobile trailer, which I later sold for $600. Will I see another one for the same price? Did I short myself?

So this bike was on the farm of Terry Nichols family? As in the OKC bombing Terry Nichols? :confused:

I wouldn't sweat it....if it was boy's bike it would be a whole other story.

No use crying over flat tires,Hopefully another lady might grace you with her curves,and capture that special place in your living room...

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Its human, and cow nature. Don't sweat it, unless your wife or girlfriend was attached to it. I have two old girls bikes that my wife has latched onto and I would be in the doghouse if i sold either one. I bought them, and I am tempted to swap the art deco stem, Torrington pedals, or dog leg but don't dare. I have lost ownership and the only control I have over them is the maintenance. Otherwise I wouldn't sweat selling or stripping and exchanging parts for some of my mens bikes.

Well, after some trading, she finally made her way back home. Haha. for whatever reason, the guy that got it from me spray painted the sprocket.

And yes, the Terry Nichols responsible for the bombing ordeal. I don't know the family, but it just so happens this was the house it came from. I got it from a craigslist ad, and it was from the town of Decker, MI.

Well maybe we can leave the terrorist part out of the story... then again the thought that a guy like that possibly rode a girl's bike to high school puts things into perspective.

Atleast the guy who painted the sprocket didn't rattle can the whole bike.

Back