this is a hot mess Now with PICTURES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this truck load from a member. There is a Gary Fisher MTB, a super tall GT MTB, a WCC jesse james bike, a sears 24" nana seat bike, an 18" rollfast, what I believe to be a Columbia Playbike and a totally unknown blue banana seat bike...... All and all a great deal I still haven't unloaded them off my truck but 7 bikes on the back of a jeep.
mess001.jpg

mess002.jpg

mess003.jpg

Re: this is a hot mess

Save some for the rest of us. My Wrangler hauls bicycles too (unless you get them all). I like the stash you have there. Are you parting any out ?

Wow you bike hoard you lol,

great lot of parts, frames and extras both older and new style.

what are you planning on building or piecing together?

That's an outstanding effort! The kind of hot mess we don't mind dealing with!

I imagine you are going to have a BIG set up in Monson.

Ok so I took some time to unload them off my truck and snap some quick photos here is the first one its a 24" sears 5 speed plenty rusty and missing the shifter ( I need one) I'm thinking of using the front tires off of a OCC chopper on this one front and rear. I'm also looking for any info on this giant I was told its a Playboy? I can't find anything when I search Sears Playboy.
fresh001.jpg

The next one is what I thought was an 18" RollFast it is a 20" but seems smaller then normal. This bike is in great shape, possibly my favorite one of the lot. I wasn't even going to take this one but I sure am glad I did. Here is a pic as found then one with an extra nana seat that came with everything. This another one I know nothing about.
fresh003.jpg

fresh004.jpg

fresh005.jpg

The third is an unknown make If you have any info or ideas please let me know
fresh006.jpg

fresh007.jpg

fresh009.jpg

And finally my Columbia 3 speed SA this one will clean up nice
fresh010.jpg

fresh011.jpg

fresh012.jpg

<br>
And I have fit 13 bikes in my jeep once all 26" or roadies from a day of yard saleing It helped that the doors were off that day

Nice! The sears is a Spyder- I'm pretty well certain of that -and as for the blue 20 inch, I'm pretty well certain that's a Columbia based on the dropouts. Take a look at your brown Columbia with the three speed versus the blue bike- both seem to have the same exact frame... I just noticed that after scrolling between the two for a second. Maybe the blue bike was an older cruiser converted to a muscle bike? Great lot, they look like they have some potential. :D

Latest posts

Back