This is Hooch's Fault!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACD

Reaction score
Ok Hooch and I were chatting last night in the Chat room. He got talking about a crazy Wagon Wheel bike. So I got thinking I have this huge steel rim from an old wooden wagon wheel. Well one thing led to another and I thought on it all day. This is my concept. Ladies frame on the front, generic whatever 10 spd on the back, use the bottom bracket from the ladies as is all set up as a semi recumbent bike and you sit in the hoop.

untitled.jpg

Aaron

Aaron,I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to get drawn into to Hooch's world of intrigue! :mrgreen: Bike looks pretty wild! Any way you could make the big wheel spin as you ride it? Kinda like a monocycle with training wheels! :lol:

haha, cool idea.... yet, it reminds me of that vehicle that Mr. Garrison created on South Park, the "IT". man, I'm glad I got rid of my TV.

Tiki I'm afraid just the rim must weigh near 50 pounds alone. This may never get done but every time I see that rim I'm gonna think of it. :wink: (Note to self) look for used welder. :D

Back