This lucky, random-find-site's forums have Trike knowledge, yes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accidentally found this place, and saw members talking about Trike issues that I found NO help on anywhere else I looked, and I looked for a while. Looks like my Unicorn isn't, and may only be uncommon. THAT is good to find out, and maybe I will not have to fabricate parts like I thought. I frequent musician's forums usually, but I have a few Bikes and a Trike and finding this site might not really be a mistake at all. That being said, "Hello!" to all and I look forward to finding answers and exchanging info with some of you guys.

Well, now! Nice welcome, thanx much! I will post some pix soon, and I suppose pix of her not in tip-top shape are a part of the whole thing. I really would like to get the rear hubs/wheels laced thing sorted out, blah blah, but it could be theraputic to blah blah.....
But seriously, I will start a new thread and lay out some deets and throw a couple pix in pretty quick. Not being familiar, where would the proper/recommended forum for the post be?

Yeah, we enjoy the whole process. Plus, with pictures, it's much easier for us to help you out. Sometimes it is difficult to describe the issue and its solution in words.
The place to post your build is here, a catchy title (including that it is a trike) is helpful to attract attention

https://ratrodbikes.com/forums/builds.21/

20240827_192657.jpg

Attachments

• 20240827_192810.jpg
    20240827_192810.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240827_192728.jpg
    20240827_192728.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Had to build the axle from scratch and I can tell you- NO Trike should have 24 gears, LOL!!!
If I could just solve the rear hubs/relace wheels issue, it would be on the road-ish again.

Latest posts

Back