This particular forum........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has got to have THEE most polite and respectful people for it's members, I am a member on a few custom car related forums and you seriously cannot get through five replies without someone saying something negative, drives me nuts!

agreed we do have our own difference of opinions sometimes but for the most part are respectfull about how we deal with it. its only when anyone drags some topics up (none of which will be named) that things get wierd. otherwise i totally agree and this is really the only reason i go on line is for this forum.

i agree with karfer
this is the only reason for internet aside from
myspace
AIM
and school related crap

lol I know what you mean. Everyone is Cool with each other here. At first when I joined this forum I thought I'd always get negative replies... but I haven't gotten one and that was about 8 months ago. 8)

pattybilt said:
Has got to have THEE most polite and respectful people for it's members, I am a member on a few custom car related forums and you seriously cannot get through five replies without someone saying something negative, drives me nuts!

AWWWW you say that too all the fourms :oops: :mrgreen:
yeah we got some keepers here.

even when things get heated it's still down to earth

I agree, this is a super-cool group of people! I think that there is a strong acceptance of individuality here, we're a very non-judgmental bunch :D

Not only is everybody here friendly, they are also extremely generous! In the short time I've been here, a few people have gone out of their way to help me out with parts and information I needed.

Thanks to everybody on this awesome site!

Dan

I think that Steve was serious about keeping things clean since day one and he's kept it that way since. If anything I think he deserves a big Hoora! if just for having a clean and un-nasty forum. Oh yeah all the cool bikes and stuff is great too. :mrgreen:

yep, this is our house, an were all family, thats why i stay here. so, next year we will all meet in the middle of the good old US of A an go for a ride or rides. ok, lets here it.

God Bless

Outlaw :mrgreen:

it is ironic for such a group that likes rusty dirty, and greasy stuff we manage to keep it so clean :D seriously anyways hey we already DO a ride on the site here in sacramento once a month so any of you all are welcome anytime.

Latest posts

Back