This site is awsome!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been building bikes ever since i learned how to weld in 9th grade welding shop. Even before i could weld, i would swap parts arround on my bikes to see what i could come up with. Right now i'm stuck living in an apt. but hopefully i'll get a place with a garage soon so i'll have somewhere to work on my bikes. Currently i'm working on a Hartford racing bike. I'm going to put wood rims, solid white tires, and a brooks racing saddle on it. I'm also building a custom 50's style bike. I'm also building a custom chopper trike.

Welcome !! I totally understand the apartment thing..got divorced, moved in to a one bedroom apartment, had my beach cruiser in the kitchen, a stingray in the living room, and two stingrays in the bedroom..not to mention several in various states of completion/teardown..hang in there !! Moved in with my beloved into a house with a HUGE covered patio area, that she calls the bike shop now..enjoy this place, it's addictive !! :D

Back