three today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No rare old bikes today , just riders. Bought 'em cheap. That's the only way I buy.
004-26.jpg

005-13.jpg

The first one is for my wife.
006-14.jpg

This one just because I didn't have one already. Though the seat is the right colors , I believe it is wrong for this bike.The seat has "roadmaster" on it .I believe the seat for this bike would be a wider , more padded seat.
001-35.jpg

002-26.jpg

003-27.jpg

The third one is a Huffy. I know a Huffy is nothing to get excited about but I really like this one. It rides great. I believe all three will clean up nicely. :D

the blue next is a Lajolla. Available at Wally-mart these days for $88.00. I love the frame design for some reason.

Actually the Next has "Siesta Key" on it. Upon closer inspection I found the crank was loose. I disassembled it ,cleaned and regreased the bearings. When I try to reassemble it it won't stay tight. I am going to replace the lock nut with a new one.The threads on the crank look good.I'm planning to take several bikes to a family get-together this Sunday afternoon and would like to take the Next if I can get it fixed by then. 8)

Latest posts

Back