Three Wheeler????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why am I having such a hard time finding a wheelset for the trike I'm building? I got a hold of an old bendix three wheel conversion kit and all I need is the wheels. :?: I know that the hubs are alot bigger but is there any way to modify an old hub? I have looked at a ton of sites regarding three wheel parts but I've only seen 1 or 2 actual wheels but they're really expensive.Anybody have any thoughts or ideas? Anything will help.Thanks

Sorry,I thought I had put some up.I hope these will help.The axle is about 2 in. around.I just don't know how the wheels bolt up or what kind I am looking for.I was hoping to find either 24 or 26" wheels for this project.
01-29-10_1743.jpg

01-29-10_1741.jpg

01-29-10_1740-1.jpg

01-29-10_1742.jpg

how did you get your rims off i have the same kit i had to use a sawzall to get that son of a gun off

Thanks for the help.I might have to talk to Uncle Stretch....And there were no wheels on the bike when I got it.

Decedent said:
Thanks for the help.I might have to talk to Uncle Stretch....And there were no wheels on the bike when I got it.
airnt you lucky :mrgreen:

Sorry I only have one set left to the 3 wheeler I have . Worksman uses a differant setup. Either a square part on the axel or an axel with a keyway. Neither will fit a straight 1'' axel. I think theirs is like 3/4''

Hey,Thanks guys for the info and the links.Hopefully I will be starting my built from scratch thread.

Back