Thunderbolt Greaseslapper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon

Reaction score
Heres your ten cense worth.

012.jpg

014.jpg

"You know theres no such word as FAIL"....

Nice set up Jon! I can't wait to see the end result!

so brother, thats too funny,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. all ya have to do now is put a couple of wheels under ya and stick that tank on you know what and go ride.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. your just too sweet.lol

Outlaw

how many are you going to bring down here for me to look at!!! :roll: :shock: :lol:

Jon, where's the frame that came with that tank? It was a good almost ridable bike.

the whole bikes still here, i took off the tank to check the wiring im using the whole bike in the build.....dont worry this bikes not getting parted out!!!
i agree, check the bearings and tires and it is a rider!!!
some paint and a couple bolt on adds and its a winner?

Jon...email me &/or call me ...I'm pissed off at you and we need to talk...how dare go & you buy a WAY COOL bike like that without telling me first so I could go out bid you & buy it for myself...I swear,the nerve of some people...and after all I haven't done for you...you really know how to hurt a guy!...fella...LOL!!!!!!!
Pappy 8)

shame on you Jon, your such a bad boy. you know ya shoudn't do things like that. making people mad is a very bad thing. now can i see the bike or do you just want to make me mad too? i don't think ya got a bike, just a tank. lol. have fun

Outlaw

"BIKES?...HE DON"T NEED NO STINKING BIKES!...MUCHACHOS,VAMANOS!" I think that's how that line goes...Isn't it? Oh well...It looked good on paper (LOL)............Pappy 8)

you are right, all he has to do is put a couple of wheels under him and that tank you know where and he's finnished.lol, Jon we still luv ya bro.

Outlaw

Latest posts

Back