Tiki Time Cruiser- all finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Build-Off link is here viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26271
It was a real challenge, considering I built it with hand tools and a circular saw.
tiki1a.jpg

tiki1e.jpg

tiki1b.jpg

tiki1g.jpg

tiki1h.jpg

The genuine coconut headlight and Red Stripe bar end plugs...
tiki1i.jpg

tiki1j.jpg

the blinking red tiki tail light...
tikitail.jpg

here she sits at the LBS, waiting for the 4th of July Parade
tiki4th.jpg

and at the Collingswood Cruise Night.
PICT1850.jpg

Gilligan would be proud. Love al the detail; especially the redstripe bar ends and coconut headlight.

man,that beauty will stick out in a crowd of bikes! :D then again, everytime you park it,it will draw another crowd! :lol: you could ride around and make some money with that baby. :)

BTW, The Tiki Time Cruiser is now for sale locally. Sadly, I lost my means of transporting it around and it takes up too much room in the garage. I'm hoping to find it a good home. :(

Man that thing is a party on wheels.... Im sure someone will have to have it!

Bigcam..............you are like the icecream man! Al these grown children chasing you around the block :lol: (I'm the one with the white hair in the lead).

Great build and highly useful. Too bad you have to sell it, I know the feeling 'cause I got one of those too (The Shadow). Check your local Veterans club or Elks or whatever you have in your parts, they love that kind of stuff but make sure you get visiting rights :D .

By the way you forgot this picture in your final 8)
ttf1.jpg

Graylock

Latest posts

Back