Times have been tough for MHBC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MHBC's been going through a rough patch since the departure of ways between me and my old parts guy. Been able to tackle a couple of bikes at once, now i'm barely able to handle one. Moneys been tight in our budget since the fiscal cliff fiasco and the raising of taxes... not lookin for sympathy but just some friendly conversation from others who have felt this or are feeling this with me.

With our national economy in reverse it's a wonder that any small business man can stay in business. Hang In there and good luck to you. Gary

I know that your old parts guy still has tons of parts but he is a very busy fella :D so nailing him down is tough at times. As for buisness.... You are in a very difficult market for anything "custom". There is a large calling for high end road bikes and restored vintage bikes but its pretty grey in between. Keep after it man and just try to have fun with it. I would try not to depend on a high volume of cash to be made in this hobby.

Back