to all ratrodders,freak bikers,cruisers,etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
new years day no matter where you are we should all be out riding as one no matter what the weather....
for more info check HERE and dont forget to spread the word!

sacramento,redding,anderson,lodi,stockton,chico,paradise,magalia,and oroville......what do you guys say to a bar brawl ride in chico? great town and TONS of bars within a 1-2 mile radius(and itll be easy to get served since the college is out then) plus lots of places to ride in bidwell park if you like the whole nature thing
man up,get the bikes out,and lets go for a ride :mrgreen:

Sounds awesome but thats a bit far from Modesto me. :cry:

Re: to all ratrodders,freak bikers,cruisers,etc. nation wide...

awww a 6 hr round trips too much?!? cant say i blame you!
but its not limited to just here....get some friends and do one there(i know youve got more than 1 bike :wink: ) just be sure to take some pics and have fun(and a beer for me as well!)
this isnt just going on in chico its hopefully going world wide that day
btw....anyone whos down for the chico bar brawl feel free to post here or shoot me a pm about when,where etc. so we can get some specifics going...

KrusherZ's A.P. Ride 2011 is open to any group or individuals that wanna join in on a New year's Day Ride. All styles of bikes are welcome. All ages are welcome and so are pets that ride! :wink:

KrusherZ of the West Palm Beach FreakBike Militia started the ride last year as a way to get in a first ride of the year for the Florida Freaks or anyone else that was interested. This year KrusherZ and the FreakBike Nation are trying to push it world wide. Anyone riding at anytime on New Year's Day is eligible. It doesn't matter if you ride a hundred miles or just pedal to the end of your driveway. Just get out and a get a pic to show that you rode! Also a little info about your ride experience might be pretty interesting.

I would like to have everyone post pictures and/or tell stories of their New Years Day ride on FBN, but I also know that some of you may not want to. So I'm thinking that maybe someone on RRB could start a thread for you guys to post on and I'll just copy and paste it over on the FBN board. Please don't start a new thread until December 31st. That way it won't get cluttered with a bunch of non New Year's Day stuff.

The other option is that you guys could send me an email or p.m. with your pics and info and then I can post them on FBN.

This is mainly just to have fun share your New Year's Day with others. But at the same time, let's show how united the bike community can be! We are way more than just a few guys on bikes.

Please pass this onto your family, friends, clubs, forums and bicycle shops. Also please give credit to KrusherZ and the FreakBike Nation for trying to unify us all, even if it's just for one day of the year!

Feel free to post your name or club if you are planning on riding with us! Any club or messageboard that helps to support this will be mentioned on FBN with a link to their board or website. This could help drastically in memberships for your groups!

How bout the Philly/South Jersey area?

i'm only 20 minutes north of chico ! i and the wifey will be there, see who else i can talk into coming along ! 8)

I'm going to try and get something going in sacramento I think. I'd like to go check out chico because i've never been there but the drive after the bar hopping would kill me.

You guys let me know if you want me to help spread the word of the rides you wanna get going in your various areas. I've got a few different boards that I visit along with friends that are spread out all over the U.S. and Canada. The KrusherZ New Years Day Ride needs as many riders as possible to show the rest of the world what they're missing out on. It woulds be nice to see some of you guys find some new riding buddies to share the road with! 8)
Thanks!

Alot of the Michigan FreakBikers will probably head out to Owosso, Michigan to ride with the Owosso Peddlers (They're more into the old balloon tired customs and classics). So anyone that's in the area should come ride with us if possible. There will probably 50 plus riders.

glad to hear more are riding :mrgreen:
looks like theres going to be some in other countries doing rides as well!! now....wheres the chopaderos when you need them(i know those guys are always down for riding...and maybe we can get every country that theyre in to ride that day as well)
a.s.boltnut: ill try to see if we can get a sitter that night so my wife can roll as well
slick: glad to hear your getting one together as well(take pics!!)
akalocojoe: as long as you ride that day it counts :mrgreen: (pics!!!)
what better way to start the year than out riding

aka_locojoe said:
For the past couple of years we've done a New Years day pot-luck dinner and ride. I'm sure we'll be doing it again.

Randy, I've always been envious of all that you and your group has accomplished. Gigs and I hope to get out your way and ride someday. I thought that the Coasters were one of the groups that rode every New Year's Day.

I'm trying to get a list of the clubs or individuals that are planning on riding on Jan. 1st, may I add the Coasters to the list? It would be an honor to know that you guys are joining in on what we hope to be a World Wide Ride.

Well Chainsaw you know FBM-GHC will be out ...plan on going down to the park to watch the really crazy folks go for a dip in Lake Ontario. Now them folks is really CRAZY!!! If i am not mistaken our very own Bad_Press will be jumping into the lake again this year. Will post ya some pics hopefully hopefully maybe have a few of the deros will be with us as well.

My club is establishing a ride in sac. We also all rode last night in the rain (with no fenders) to celebrate my birthday of turnin an old and gray 33! :cry: Our club is pretty darn hardcore and they're a really great bunch to fortunately let me be included in it!! Adam even got a screw in his fatty tire and we made it back! Ya we're a bit crazy! Ok, I am! :D

yyzmec said:
Well Chainsaw you know FBM-GHC will be out ...plan on going down to the park to watch the really crazy folks go for a dip in Lake Ontario. Now them folks is really CRAZY!!! If i am not mistaken our very own Bad_Press will be jumping into the lake again this year. Will post ya some pics hopefully hopefully maybe have a few of the deros will be with us as well.

Never a doubt in my mind! FBM-GHC is about as hardcore of a group as there is! I know, I share dual citizenship when it comes to Militias! :lol:

The Polar dip should be good for her! Muskrats are built for cold water!

Yeah get them 'deros to roll!

slick said:
My club is establishing a ride in sac. We also all rode last night in the rain (with no fenders) to celebrate my birthday of turnin an old and gray 33! :cry: Our club is pretty darn hardcore and they're a really great bunch to fortunately let me be included in it!! Adam even got a screw in his fatty tire and we made it back! Ya we're a bit crazy! Ok, I am! :D

Very cool Slick! It will be great to have you guys roll with us!
Congrats on the double 3!

new years day we roll woot!!! pedal grinders b.c. shall be there where are the deros?

Back