To nice of a day to sit inside...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With it being boxing day, and above 5degrees (45degrees) out it was a beautiful day for a ride.
It was probably the last ride of the year, although maybe not the season with how the weather is looking.

Ahn0zg_CAAAubAC.jpg:large

My Pea Picker

Ahn1I3NCAAABJ8C.jpg:large

Sisters Rat Rod Custom Painted bubble gum pink 1963-64 CCM Cheetah

Ahn0-MvCEAA8EAL.jpg:large

Brother in law Orange Krate

Anyone else have the nice weather to take their's out?

HotRodRob said:
I didnt have time to get out today but I did on Christmas Eve, about 5 degrees. Its been beautiful here the last 3 days. I cant believe it, but I'll take it. :D

Another Hamiltonian on the forums?
It's cool out, but as long as you dress for it. Brings back memories of riding the bay front and the beach in the summer.

Ya, it's pretty good ridin around here. Thats the Hamilton beach strip in the background. I'm only about a 8 minute ride from the beach. Just had to think warm thoughts that day but it wasn't bad at all. Where are you located?

It`s been a GREAT fall/early winter in SW Ontario! Especially after that punishment last year :cry: . I had one of the Klunkers out on Christmas Eve day, gotta` love that!

Took the Big Black Cat, my 29er, out on Christmas day to try out the new tires and bars.
bbcat1.jpg

bbcat2.jpg

They work. 8)

Back