Today Good,,,7/8 Just Got Better!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I started the day with a side job, repainting a Novara kids 5 speed so it didn't look like a girls bike,
this is after I somewhat stripped it down
001-46.jpg

Went to the local Napa store to get masking tape and hit a yard sale on the way and picked up this old spotlight for $2
007-28.jpg

008-24.jpg

Then I started spraying the bike and had to stop to help my wife get stuff out of storageand go to the post office, while doing 55 spotted a handlebar at a yardsale,quick uey,
then I seen this, and gave full price
002-46.jpg

had to blink and refocus
003-46.jpg

004-35.jpg

005-33.jpg

006-27.jpg

and after my wife bought a bunch of marble eggs 5cents each and antique mini glass bottles 25 cents each we were on our way home so I thought. another yardsale three bookshelves and a computer desk $10 for all.....came home and finished this
013-11.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Nice Hawthorne! Little polish and it'd look new again.
And the slick looks good also :D :D
That's even better!

That bmx, has a epic idea right there, the front fork piece being used on rear to make any bike use Vbrakes, thanks a bunch for posting that bike lol now I know how to solve a issue with a klunker i'm making

Hsean said:
That bmx, has a epic idea right there, the front fork piece being used on rear to make any bike use Vbrakes, thanks a bunch for posting that bike lol now I know how to solve a issue with a klunker i'm making
Glad that helps, lets see your build when you get it on.

Latest posts

Back