Today's Ride, San Antonio, TX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So occasionally I get a pass to go and ride with a group of fellow bike enthusiasts who have regular scheduled rides a couple days a month. SALSA, which is slow and low san antonio. If you can't talk to the person next to you or you spill your beer, you are going too fast!
We started in South San Antonio and headed south from there down the mission trail and stopped at Mission San Jose before we turned around and headed back for some burgers. I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked but here is an idea.
at the first stop I got a couple pics of the people riding with us and the bikes.
bike-13.jpg

bike-14.jpg

bike-15.jpg

bike-16.jpg

bike-11.jpg

bike-10.jpg

bike-9.jpg

bike-8.jpg

bike-3.jpg

My ride for the day:
bike-12.jpg

Mission San Jose
bike-2.jpg

bike-7.jpg

bike-6.jpg

bike-5.jpg

bike.jpg

Thanks for sharing your ride! Rode with some of your SALSA group when visiting there.
What nice bunch of people! And Cool bikes! Nice Spaceliner in there. :D
Your Bare Metal bike looks fantastic! Really stylish and cool. 8)

My daughters and I were just there yesterday! All I could think of as we drove the Mission was what a great ride it would be! :D

On a side note I was surprised by how many bike lanes have gone in around S.A., it has been a while since my last visit. Next time I make the drive i am bringing a bike!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Back