Tony!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a vintage tony the tiger "horn" that growls when you spin the wheel.
Anyone know what theyre worth? I did a search and came up empty... Its faded a bit, but still roars.
3612893450_5c18673ac8_o.jpg

id say check the pacific site but from what ive heard about that place now..........if it aint pacific you get deleted :roll:
id say try checking epay for completed listings.........itll give you a ball park#
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT score :mrgreen:

I did check ebay, and its completed listings, I found NOTHING about it. I'm pretty web-savvy and can quickly find almost anything online. I can't find anything about tony. ANYTHING. ANYWHERE.

I remember reading about them a couple years back and I think theyre sortof rare, but now i'm wonder HOW rare...

i dont know about the "tony the tiger" ones (thats the first one ive seen actually), but the other "Tigeroo"'s usually go for anywhere from 50-150, 50 being usable but rough, 150 being tip top.

oh, cool "growler". Thanks jeremy, ive had better luck with that! its a 50 cent cereal premium from 1974. :) 2 years older than me

nope, peewees was much older, sorta like the one in CCRs post. VERY rare item

Back