Top Fuel Eliminator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_2941.jpeg
I present in all its speed and glory ! The drag bike that’s so fast you need a full fire suit and helmet plus a five point racing harness to ride it to its top potential ! Only the bravest and most dare devilish riders are capable of riding this monster ! Other riders like me who are older and senile just will ride it around at idle speed and enjoy the non blurry views .
IMG_2931.jpeg
This build started life as as pile of rusted parts I pulled out of a scrap pile. Saved mainly for the chain guard.
IMG_2650.jpeg
i used the original rear 24” rim with the original front hub and a 1 3/8” tire on the front . I mounted that in a mountain bike fork I pulled from my pile of parts. I had to spread the rear of the frame and modify the axle slot to accommodate the 26” rear wheel with a 2.5” tire . I added the twin top tubes and added the speed-o-meter ( got to know how fast your records are right ?)
IMG_2882.jpeg
and I just had to put my foot on this build as I do on every bike I’ve ever made.
IMG_2934.jpeg
IMG_2935.jpeg
IMG_2936.jpeg
IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_2954.jpeg
IMG_2880.jpeg

BUILD THREAD - link here

Last edited by a moderator:
that stand...love the kick stand!, I only noticed the brake boss's once robbie said....nice touch!
Bike came out really good Biscuit!
Im also a fan of anything with a carry rack....and a good rack in general too!
Nice job!

Back