Tour de Fat San Diego 9/29/12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there with several riders from ElectraBikeForums.

GameBent said:
I'll be there with several riders from ElectraBikeForums.

I was going to send you a PM. I do remember you mentioning that you are going to be there.
I know some of the other Electra members said they were going too. Are you guys planning on riding there or unloading bikes there?
My plans are to get there early for registration to be in the ride.

im driving from az to go to this then im going to the tour in tempe az the following weekend. wouldn't miss it for the world

I set up a meeting spot for TdF San Diego and posted it to the link above.

That's cool gamebent, I didn't know people could volunteer.

Dash, that is dedication. You have to come back and post were you liked the party the best after the Arizona meet.

Don't forget your bike locks!

this is just a thought but it might be cool to post up your bike that you will be riding that way we can say wuts up to each other. this is me
IMG_20120924_185107-2.jpg

That's a sweet one-off cruiser!
I'm working on an aviator Steampunk outfit and I'll be registering people for the bike parade and then riding my custom New Belgium-themed Felt. I can't find an affordable factory-made NB Felt, so I made my own! I don't have any recent pics of it, but here's an older one:
Troy%20Lee%202.jpg

Good idea on pics, dash. Hey, if you want to show up at the parking lot Gamebent posted, I will be there. The Electra bicycle forum guys are pretty cool people to hang out with.

Game Bent, can't wait to see what you have done with your ride.

Here is what I will be riding:
IMG_0985.jpg

Nice rides, guys. I've been looking forward to this for a year; bummed I missed the L.A. event this time. But I'll be in S.D. with Cappy:

8033887902_36f69846b5_z.jpg

Back