Trailmate Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I kinda know what I have, question is..is it worth keeping original? Or do what the heck I want??
Besides the rust on some of the chrome, the frame is actually not bad all.
Trailmate.jpg

That's a heavy duty steel frame, and made in America, like Emory. If the paint is perfect you may want to keep it original, but it won't ever be worth a fortune. Maybe change some things so you can return it to original if you change your mind. Apes and a Brooks saddle. Maybe a kickback 2 speed rear hub, springer and homemade frame insert, like a tank, with some nose art.

fd7bqh.jpg

Do what the heck you want, keep the original bits bagged up if you think you may want it back original some day. That is a super cool frame to play with. I second Wildcats ideas.

The frame is definitely different. Its down to the frame right now. I wasn't worried about its worth money wise. But I guess I feel bad because when I researched this frame the pics I've seen, all the headbadges are in pretty shape. This one is just about perfect.

Back