TRAMP STAMP (7/30) 6 years,6 bikes,6 pics!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RafaeL ol buddy,it definitely needs something to snap it out of snowblindness. I called my old tattooist who now works in a custom car/bike shop, and he gave me a guys number to call. im hoping I can get something done in the next 2 wks and still slap the bike together. thinking gold or red to help it pop.

RafaeL ol buddy,it definitely needs something to snap it out of snowblindness. I called my old tattooist who now works in a custom car/bike shop, and he gave me a guys number to call. im hoping I can get something done in the next 2 wks and still slap the bike together. thinking gold or red to help it pop.

Sweet ! I'd love to see some lines on that ride, i think that will really set it off...

~RafaeL~

Still see no stsmp, maybe I missed it

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

finally its re-assembly time! the tramp was getting carried away with her fancy make-up so I had to put my foot down and ground her. she is now covered in rustoleum satin ivory w/ rustoleum metallic charcoal hi-lights. she will be rolling on chrome drop centers w/new departure hubs wrapped with u.s. royal chain tread whitewalls. no greasy fingerprints........so far!:thumbsup:
I'm in lust!!!!!Vanilla's my favorite color, my hot rod and my daily driver are those colors...great work....very clean. Love it!

I thank you for the compliments gentlemen! the tramp just got dropped off at the pinstripers this morning. when I get it back it will be "so sweet that you`ll get a toothache just by looking at it". a touch of orange and.......:).

I really like the subtle but stylized striping on the seat tube the most. Awesome looking bike !!

Beautiful frame! I think I'm gonna have to vote for this bike!

got a few more parts on her and its starting to come together! this years skiptooth sprocket will be a holey Shelby matched with a crank that has good chrome on one arm and spotted chrome on the other.natures faux-tina! kickstand from a `41 elgin and some wacky vintage wald bars topped with black coke bottle grips. a few more parts and its done.

I wasn't expecting to see the wacky bars from you. They work well with the bike though. @Gold Street Customs is using some of those too.
Classy as usual!

Latest posts

Back