Truckload of cool BMX stuff !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ill be unloading this later..2 nice 80-81 Mongooses,about 4-5 complete Schwinn Scramblers,1 set of NOS Schwinn Lester mags,1 set of NOS? Motomags,NOS pads;Mongoose and Schwinn,NOS Scrambler wheels.LOTS of NOS tires..(Sorry,no comp 2s,etc :21:)2 NOS SChwinn Sting Ray speedos..etc,etc...It was a good day :thumbsup:

I have that same Wrench Force bike stand and love it.

It looked alot like the style of my Park,so I grabbed it ($15):grin:

STEAL!!!!!! I like mine better than my Park because the legs don't get in the way.

Sting ray speedos? I know a couple guys who'd be interested in those. Including myself.

Oh man that is a score! Congrats man!

Thanks for all the positive comments!Seems like people are interested in the Schwinn frame pad and tires especially! :lol:Unfortunately the yellow Schwinn tires include 1 with gone sidewalls..But the 20x1.75 is good..Heres some more pics,cold this AM..Im going to pull the rest of F/Fs(Scrambler mostly)later today/tomorrow. I knew one bike in a box was a mongoose,but didnt realize it was a 77 Motomag w/ Tuff 1s:D The Matthews stem has Mogoose clamps on it?
Thanks guys!! Jeff

Thanks guys!
The back story is not a great one..
This guy died a few years ago(or so) and said the stuffs gotta go ,they had 3 Krates also(2 repop,1 restored)
So here we are, with my PMs blowin' up :43:

Latest posts

Back