trying to figure out what my 1st childhood bike was

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok guys i need everyones help as im trying to figure out what my very first childhood bike was. i was born in 1975.
i can recall a few details of it and maybe we can all put our heads together ( please add pics if you think you've got it figured out )
ok so here goes .......
i recall it had a mx loaf of bread type of seat , i recall it being silver ( or possibly black), it had plastic mx type of fenders ( i seem to recall blue stripes of some sort on the fenders), the main part of what i cant seem to put my fingers on is it had hard tires ( plastic i think ). i remember it had some sort of a number plate on the bars.

all of the googling ive done seems to only be rubber tires though.
this is the closest ive come up with but this one has rubber tires ( were they maybe avail with hard ones? or is my memory screwy? :lol: :lol: :lol: http://westernmass.craigslist.org/bik/3510429186.html <-------- this kindda got me thinkin
( it was a long time ago so kinnda fuzzy memories cuz i was young :roll: )

thanks guys! please add pics if you can, im pullin my hair out here tryin to figure it out on my own :wink:

Back