Trying to get this one......long time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I finally got the mother of her sons bike to let go of it, i have been trying six months, I traded for the Pixie I just finished, haven't looked up the number yet but 86 -87 would be a good guess Gt Pro Performer ?, experts chime in,please
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

I would say its around 87.
That is the exact bike I wanted ( I wanted a blue one ) but instead I got a Schwinn Predator.
Nice find. Maybe someday I will find one.

Id guess 87, From what Ive learned researching my 86 was the was only 2 performer frames around 86 & 87 but there was no rhyme or reason to which got which sticker package

The 87 had the rear brake on the bottom as far as I know. I picked up the same bike but with a different stem. I would guess 88? Looks like our tires held up about the same more or less! Welcome to the club!

i love Performers.. this is an 86' im pretty sure..
the Seat is early 84"-86" font they changed it around the end or so of 87 to 88 and made them less bold lettering in the 90s

it has 4 holes in the fork which is after 85' so best be around an 86 late 87' early :)

I had one of those. Purchased it for 5 bucks, complete nice bike back in early 2003. Pink though. Come about 6 months later I go to look for it and find out my dad threw it away. I was pissed and my dad was blown away at how much these go for. I guess that's what I get for flipping his truck my Sr year of HS.

militarymonark said:
I had one of those. Purchased it for 5 bucks, complete nice bike back in early 2003. Pink though. Come about 6 months later I go to look for it and find out my dad threw it away. I was pissed and my dad was blown away at how much these go for. I guess that's what I get for flipping his truck my Sr year of HS.
Did you flip it for good $$$ or did you roll it like most of us did in High School :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back