Trying to help a friend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi:

I landed in here in a search for a new seat for the West Coast Chopper bike we bought used, then gave to a 15 year old friend who lost his dad. The seat was damaged in a recent accident and he is riding around without one even though we gave him another bike.

The deal is that his father, an army vet who was fighting end stage kidney cancer, took him for a ride on their Harley on a day when his new meds were kicking in and he felt good for the first time in more than a year. Not 20 minutes into the ride, a car left-turned into them, threw them both and left Robbie's dad on life support. Because his kidneys were so weakened by the chemo, there was no way to save him and he was taken off life support soon after. You can't make this stuff up. It devastated the family.

I just want to find a seat for him and saw a series of posts here discussing that particular bike. If anyone is trying to part theirs out, I hope you will consider us as a good home for the seat.

Thank you for this site!

Laura, Robbie's friend.

hello robbies freind , nothing against u, but i tend to be a skeptic, if your story is true feel free to contact me , i have the seat u are looking for and would be willing to donate it to the cause thanks . u can contact me with a name and shipping address if u would like . hope to hear from u .

Latest posts

Back