TRADITIONAL Twin Stik Spitfire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" Elated at first, then I realized it's a 20" fork, "balls said the Queen."
"The King laughed, not because he had to; because he had two."

One of my dad's favorite quips during a project. Thanks for the smile this morning, @Wayne .

" Elated at first, then I realized it's a 20" fork, "balls said the Queen."
"The King laughed, not because he had to; because he had two."

One of my dad's favorite quips during a project. Thanks for the smile this morning, @Wayne .
You are welcome. I know the whole quote as, "Balls" said the queen, " if I had two I'd be king"

play ball christmas movies GIF

That must be some old Trexler photos with Krate Mayhem in there. I hope he's doing well. Seems like I remember someone posting on FB recently that he was having issues again. Keep Dave in our prayers.

Haven't needed one in a while, but that is one tool I wish I had. A one inch fork die

Well it has been 9 days and I am not on page 2. Moving from the bottom of page 1, there is no update. All week has been for the scouts. Preparing for the Court of Honor, printing cards, buying the advancements etc.

Next week I am at summer camp with the scouts, so when I get back I'll still have 1 month to get this bike assembled. I am glade I re-discovered Rat Rod Bikes. Besides this Twin Stik, I have many bikes that need to be completed. Another picture for your viewing pleasure, one of my Spoilers:

Spoiler3sp.30.jpg
Three speed stick mounted to the kickstand mount.
Spoiler3sp.50.jpg

Campaign hats? Sweet mother of invention I don't believe my eyes! Awesome!
That is a piece of historical apparel and haberdashery that never goes out of style.
The ball cap is so, as they say in France, ordinaire, commun et général. Good to see
Scouts with the traditional campaign hats. I thought for some reason only Scout
Masters wore them? Then again, what do I know.

Most of the staff wear campaign hats. Several scout troops in our council also wear them. Our troop does not.

Not enough signal to post a video, all the troops march in review at Camp Horseshoe.

Back