TRADITIONAL Twin Stik Spitfire

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig the reverse guard!

Well I will not finish on time. 😥 Full schedule and not enough time. Past 2 weekends with scout events, blown radiator in the truck and.. never mind.

A couple leaders and myself took the smoker to camp to feed the cub scouts on their outpost day.
20240727_163940.jpg

20240727_162214.jpg

We fed over 50 scouts and scouters, hot dogs, hamburgers, and marinated chicken on the smoker. In the oil fryer french fries too!

Still working on the Twin stik. First installed crank gear was bent. Swapped for another, much better. The dummy me I hung the chain in the gear, wait too close to the kickstand mount.. Right, no chain on the gear by the that mount when laced to the hub, face plant.

20240729_180238.jpg

Going to finish this build, just not by tomorrow.

Oh no!!! Sorry to here that, but life events have to be handled first. Keep us updated on the build

A couple leaders and myself took the smoker to camp to feed the cub scouts on their outpost day

We fed over 50 scouts and scouters, hot dogs, hamburgers, and marinated chicken on the smoker. In the oil fryer french fries too
The priorities list is approved as long as you bring your smoker to the Build off after party!

Back