Twin Twinflex's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I wish they were mine but they belong to a client. Pile of parts came with them for me to play with before they get the "rusto" treatment. I gotta say I love my job!

061611091447.jpg

Nice!
I'd love to start my next build with one of those sweet frames!!

Trace out the parts, make templates and send them out. Id try it. Hack up a modern frame to build one.

That is my dream bike above all other bikes out there. One day I may have to try to something like that rear setup.

Here's my dream bike, a 39 Huffman Twin Flex. I'd even take this over a hex tube Silver King!

39%20Huffman%20Twin-Flex.jpg

Starting to piece it together and make everything fit and move the way it should. And Tailwinds, if you ever wanna sell that beast just shoot me a message :D

062211161930.jpg

062211161939.jpg

ohdeebee said:
And Tailwinds, if you ever wanna sell that beast just shoot me a message :D

The line for mine is getting pretty long.... and I think this is the first public photo I've even shown of it..... :eek:

That's a good looking bike you're working on! Mine's entirely in pieces in a box, but seeing that one makes me want to bump mine up further on my to-do list!

Soooo..... I bought the Twinflex today :D

Congrats, that is on my short list of top bikes to get someday. right under the Elgin Bluebird, and above the Schwinn black phantom.

Sinner4 said:
Trace out the parts, make templates and send them out. Id try it. Hack up a modern frame to build one.

You mean something like this?
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56671

My Flex-Liner 7 is still a work in progress as as part of RRB BO7, but here is my 1960s Spaceliner which I have added a 1940s beehive fork and my own interpretation of a 1939 Huffman TwinFlex rear suspension made from chopping up the rear end of a 1960s Ladies Murray Meteor Flite.

WP_001948.jpg

Latest posts

Back