Two bike day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got two more bikes in on trade today, One is a green men's Magna missing a seat but in great shape. Figure I'll flip it for $40....nothing to brag about. The other one kinda has me stumped. It's a full suspension mountain bike, I scratched through the black spray bomb on the steer tube and it is a Huffy but the thing is built like a tank! The front fork has a mount for a disk brake and the fork shock tubes are HUGE! We're talking like 2 inch diameter huge! Big fat knobby tires, and the frame has two bars that surround the rear shock in a type of exocage and the top tube is squared at the steer tube but rounds out tword the back of the bike. Really cool looking bike for a Huffy. Will get pics in the morning.
Looks kinda like this but the fork is much bigger
p5587786dt.jpg

I didn't feel like digging it out so you'll just have to look through all my fishing gear.
P1310025.jpg

This is the other bike.
P1310022.jpg

These forks are MASSIVE!
P1310023.jpg

P1310024.jpg

kngtmat said:
Nice, that Huffy is a tuff looking frame with big dang fork.
Yeah, it soaks up the bumps really nice too. I rode it through a grassy field with big ruts in it today just to see how tough the Huffy was, I threw it in low gear and it crawled through it like a Jeep.

Yeah I know, I'll never grow out of it. :mrgreen:

kngtmat said:
Should never grow out of it, yours also look better than that press photo.

I got to working on it today and it's not a Cyclone like the press photo, mine is a Mojave. Same frame different name. I decided to do a little flat black and sand through to the decals. I left the Huffy ones under the paint. :mrgreen:

P1310027.jpg

P1310028.jpg

Got it back together Also added my Trek lights I got at a yard sale.

P1310018.jpg

P1310029.jpg

P1310031.jpg

Little copper wool took the paint right off the decals
P1310032.jpg

P1310033.jpg

P1310034.jpg

P1310035.jpg

P1310036.jpg

ASR Suspension Phat-E Forks
P1310037.jpg

Latest posts