Two bikes for $5, not too shabby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both kids bikes, but still go some good parts there. The green-ish one is a Murray, an actual american one. Not sure about the other one.

img9510g.jpg

i tried googling "Brats Bikes" and only came up with some motorcycle links. How old are they?

I may or may not be using the seat. I wanted it to another bike I'm thinking about working on, but I may not use it. I'll let you know.

Dr. Tankenstein, one of my favorite bikes I've seen around here is your Cranbrook, I think it's dark brown or something like that with a tank plate and I believe it was called V3

There is one of those Bratz lowriders locally. What is a reasonable price on one in good shape?

I bought a real nice one for $20 off of craigslist. The springer alone is worth that in my opinion! They have really thin chrome though!

you guys think that springer could be put to use on a 26" bike?

btw, any more info on these "Bratz" would be appreciated. I can't seem to find any info as to who made them or how old they are.

That Bratz bike is nice but I always go for Murray's which looks like around 1990-96 like one of my mens bikes.

The year of that Murray should be the last numbers on the stem and the sticker near the bottom bracket like mine has.

Great score! :D I'm waiting to pick up a Bratz springer from my buddy here on the forum :wink:

Back