Two old tank bicycles..anything special? Pic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, both are nice bikes. Of course it depends on the price :roll: If that Shelby ends up being more than you can afford let me know what the asking price is as I am interested.

Thanks, Joe

Hi what do you supose the Shelby is worth? I dont want to over pay here thanks

Well, from the pic i can make a few observations. The plus's are it looks complete, but the condition of some of the parts to see exactly what a good price would be are not available unless you have clearer photos and they are of the other side too. The minus from what I know about Shelby's and I am still gathering info is that the paint job looks like a repaint. The tank scheme looks close but the fender scheme looks wrong for that year. Seat may or may not be original. Condition of springer will be important as parts are not easy to find. Rack condition and originality??

That said it i would say $250 is a good ballpark. $150 - $200 would be a good deal and if more originality and parts are in good shape then up to $350. WHat was the asking price?

joe

Back