Uber cool vintage kid's bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anytime the word uber is used... I am coming in to take a look ... that thing has been rode hard...

I'm the same way Captain! It entices the eyes.

PM replied to David.

ForgottenMCs said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
509clunk said:
a speedy bike !! ive been looking for one :mrgreen:

Where can I find some info on it?

Contact Me, David Hartwick, at ForgottenMCs research. 408-497-7746 or [email protected] ---- I am writing the history of these Speed-O-Bykes and can answer all your questions.

That is a cool one Chips! I think the above photo must have been a factory durability test!! :lol: :lol: I'm pretty sure it passed! :mrgreen:

Not sure is you have restored your Speedo Byke or not yet. If you need parts please send me a note. I have NOS original parts for these bikes still in original paint. My email is [email protected]

1932speed-o-byke_zps9f944ab4.jpg
Found this picture on the net with following quote:
"In 1932 the Speed-O-Byke was made famous by Spanky in the Little Rascals. The one shown above is apparently the only one still in existence. You can own this part of history for $8,500." :thumbsup:

Posted elsewhere on this site the original Spanky and the Little Rascals movie theatre ad for this bike:

Latest posts

Back