UGHH!!!APPLE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im pretty mad right now, Apple officially announed the new iphone today.
I bought the iphone back in december...before the idea of 3G in iphones came along.

Now rumors were started, and today...they were officially annonced

IM REALLY UPSET
i worked SO hard for this phone, now a better version is available for $199.99 and i paid $399.99...I cant resell my phone...for half...not even a quarter of what i bought it for.

and if anyones curious to what 3g is...its faster internet...and the new one has GPS too!!
GAH!

sorry...im vented now

Plus i felt cool being the only kid in my neighborhood who could afford one...

Not that you guys care:
As of the closing of the market today, Apple's stock was down $4.03, or 2.2 percent, to $181.61. In the past year, the stock has traded between $111.62 and $202.96.
On the day a new iPhone is announced, you'd think Apple's stock would soar into the stratosphere, but instead, the computer giant's shares tanked
-TheFeed

And i just read the plan is $10 MORE for 3G+GPS...
Makes me a little happier

Have to wonder which is less money, the constant updating on Apple stuff and not going crazy or Windows never working no matter what PLUS all of the medication you need with it.

Yeah, give ricksterr the old one :mrgreen: Markm lol.

I buy a new Mac about every five years. My strategy is to buy what best suits my needs at the time and then stop shopping. The "stop shopping" part is important to remember because it's inevitable something better/cheaper/faster will hit the markets minutes after you've made your purchase. Trying to stay on the leading edge of computer stuff is too rich for my blood. Plus being constantly behind the tech curve allows me to stay in touch with my inner luddite. :roll:

But yeah, that $200 price difference on the iPhone would leave me pretty choked too.

-Mp

Don't give the phone to Ricky...his neighbors will steal it.

Oh yeah, and he can't afford a $70 a month cell phone bill. :lol:

i Got the bike back steve. The neighbors thought id be okay with them "borrowing it" I was so pissed.

Latest posts

Back