Uhh.. I Dont Know

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 RRB points to anyone that can identify this bike.. because I am clueless..Oh! the brake arm says PERRY England and it has a whole in the axle like a 3 speed. Thanks in advance!
DSCF1656.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

never seen that frame before ?? thats got some odd lines to it tho for sure

i do have a jc higgins with a perry hub "made in england" and 3 stars on the brake arm.

CCR said:
never seen that frame before ?? thats got some odd lines to it tho for sure

i do have a jc higgins with a perry hub "made in england" and 3 stars on the brake arm.
I forgot to say ignore the "house paint" done by the seller.. Who knows what paint scheme lies beneath.. lol

man that is really cool how they looped the frame and then put the crank stay under it. Heck of a design. Nice bike :D

for the life of me i know ive seen a male version of (i think) the same frame on here.....just cant remember where or who posted :x (im guessing its in the fresh finds.........)anyone else remember whos or where it was?!?!?

PM Yeshoney as he is the master at obscure. I cant' find the thread but he has one made by Stegler? the might have been simialr.

I saw a bike close to mines, chainguard, crank, spocket but different drop outs..its Stelber or Stebler..WE ARE GETTING CLOSE MY FELLOW RRBIKERS!! Lol

i had a bike like that for a minute, i posted it under fresh finds i think, the bottom bracket was held together by 2 bolts so that the crank assembley could be romoved w/out taking it apart. i think the tank said "stelbar" or something similar, thats also the name of the thread i posted it on i think. it was beyond rescue but i kept the perry england hub, and the light off the front fender. the one i found had a tank on it, and it was a girls frame. it also had a rear rack. i kept the small brown sprung seat that was on it.

cman said:
Stebler , That is the name. http://www.nostalgic.net/bicycle571.htm Different dropouts but probably the same. look at the BB to see if the same.
stelberrr.JPG
Close very close.. I am still trying to find the same drop outs to get a better idea of the year.. I called a place that strips paint of of wood furniture.. I asked if he would do the "stelber" He anwsered quickly Nah we dont do that anymore.. Anymore I asked? Yea the grease from the auto parts and bikes dirty up my tub plus it doesnt really work on factory paint. Its only good at getting off house paint. Wait a minute! Mine is painted in house paint.. Well if you can clean it it some and take of the wheels and such..I will do it for about 40 bucks..Maybe we will get to see the factory paint underneath..

STEYER, IT'S A STEYER, a morphoditic english knock-off of American bikes.

CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP !!!!

MercuryMan said:
STEYER, IT'S A STEYER, a morphoditic english knock-off of American bikes.

CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP< CUT IT UP !!!!
I was just gonna take off the "Indian head Dart" tires..lol

Back