UK rat rod bikers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if there's already a thread for this, but I'm curious as to how many rat rod bikers there are in the UK.

So if your from the UK and have a ratrod bike (cruiser, lowrider, stngrays, choppers, etc...). Post on here where abouts in the country you are.

I'm in the sheffield area and have a brats cruiser, a occ stingray and a Raleigh chopper copy.

ollyb83 said:
Don't know if there's already a thread for this, but I'm curious as to how many rat rod bikers there are in the UK.

So if your from the UK and have a ratrod bike (cruiser, lowrider, stngrays, choppers, etc...). Post on here where abouts in the country you are.

I'm in the sheffield area and have a brats cruiser, a occ stingray and a Raleigh chopper copy.

oioi ! wales here! fair few bikes, too many to list and a few mk1/mk2 chops.

Just spotted this........ now back out of UK and in Brussels - but building my first RRB over here.
I'm originally from Sunderland.

Working on getting a Mongoose Beast over here too.......... hopefully get it done soonest.

John

sorry for the necro, but I'm south lancs area (nr Bolton & Wigan) currently have only the fixie left, some 20" muscle on the way (all being well), Paul :D

One of mine…..Bristol

Attachments

• D413EFC7-478A-49A6-9504-A9993AA3808C.jpeg
    D413EFC7-478A-49A6-9504-A9993AA3808C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Back