Uncle Glucky joins the gang!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been riding bikes avidly since a kid here in London, UK so it was a Raleigh Burner BMX that first inspired my passion for bikes aged 7 or so. In my teens I hit the jump parks on my mountain bikes. At uni I was buying and selling various exotic bikes through Ebay. In my 30s it was all about racing road bikes in the Alps - I was pretty handy. Now at 42 my tastes have changed again and its been a more creative journey building custom ratrods! See my instagram for a mini tour of current / recent collection : @unclegluckyscustoms. I dont weld (yet) so some of the more elaborate creations have been built with technical support. I've bought some of them as finished articles too. Others have been creatively remastered. All my bikes have animal names - The Eagle, The Frog, The Goldfish, The Dolphin!

Aspiring to enter a build-off as soon as the right one pops up. Currently converting a 60s Western Flyer into 'The Rat' - a Ratfink inspired cruiser.

Look forward to getting stuck into things with you all. Anyone got info on how to import vintage cruisers / parts into the UK safely / cost effectively please reach out. Being based in London is a drag for sourcing parts - they come available so infrequently. Import taxes + courier fees double the price of anything from the states. Gotta do a picking / road trip tot he states one day - top of the bucket list for me that.

Lots of Love
Uncle Glucky

1726994439658.png

Latest posts

Back