uncle moon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
starting another new build. i'm going to be using a worksman frame for it. I decided to make a crate to carry things around.I need to figure out a way to hold it up.
here is a design i came up with. lol
malt-liquor.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

after a few days of sanding, varnishing i printed out the logo and spray mounted to the crate here is how it looks like.
IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

Are you gonna leave the frame raw? Ive always liked stripped bikes.Maybe turn those bolts around so the head is on the inside of the box,insulate the sides,make a lid and that would make a ....... beer cooler on the beach rides!![WHICH WE HAVE TO GET ON!!]

bikejunkie said:
Are you gonna leave the frame raw? Ive always liked stripped bikes.Maybe turn those bolts around so the head is on the inside of the box,insulate the sides,make a lid and that would make a ....... beer cooler on the beach rides!![WHICH WE HAVE TO GET ON!!]
Naw im painting the frame and rims. Yeah i noticed i had the bolts backwards but it was a quick mock up so doesnt matter. As fo the cooler, i am still thinking about that. :D

Great!! Very Inspiring!!
I have been cooking a truck bike protect for months now, most of it designed,
create almost done, stencils cut and waiting
but I´m so busy that I can´t start it,
anxiety it´s consuming me!
I´ll sure be very expecting of how this one turns up. 8)

Great concept. The box and label look great. I have always wanted to do a bike with some old fruit/veg labels.

Back