Uncle Stretch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the group Uncle Streach. I really dig what you've done to the traditional looking bike frame, keep up the great work...Kelly

make one of these :)
P1000383.jpg

P1000382.jpg

You know Hooch out of all the bicycles there,that one caught my eye . I think its a flintstones bike ,because there is no crank from what i see. :lol:

OMG! Hooch, you've got some weird and rare stuff! That bike is beautiful. Are those INGO scooters in the background? The lighter one, looks like a 36, Is the darker one a 37 (I can't see the back wheel)? WOW! :shock:

Ok Hooch you are the Man. If you can find a picture of that bike somewhere in all the billions of things on the internet, dude you are the "MAN". If I had one i wouldnt even know where to start to stretch it . :lol:

The ones I build from scratch (Colson Clone) I use 1'' schedule 40 and 5/8'' schedule 40. Its way over kill but nobody will complain about dents in their frame. The ones I'm getting made in Mexico will be slightly thinner tubing , because they dont have the same materials that we have. Its silly because the stuff I buy says made in Mexico all over it , but its all for export. Levi jeans are all made in Mexico but they wont sell them there.

Thanks ive got some one inch schedule 40 in the garage was thinking maybe to heavy but know im gonna start cuttin and grinden on some after work tomorrow and see what kind of damage or i mean customizing i can do. Thanks again for the pics and the cool ideas

That is what makes this hobby fun. Cut something up,put it back together differant. Or build something totally wild from scratch. There are alot of talented people here that keep us all thinking. :D

Latest posts

Back