Undertaker: Done Deal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Undertaker

One is good, two is better, right?
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII006.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII005.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII004.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII003.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII002.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII001.jpg
UndertakerRearSuspensionIII007.jpg

the duel shock looks so much more cooler...since your giving this ride such an cool looking rear suspension are you going to do and equally cool front suspension??????? great job on the build so far i hope when your all done you do a ride video....

i object!

steeling the legs off robots from the future is strictly against the rules! (well if its not it should be! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
UndertakerTank001.jpg

thats prudy cool. did ya build it from scratch for the bike? or did it start life as something else?

The suspention is awsome! then the vented tank wow

Started the front fork design. In response to the tank fab question, It was scratch made from riding lawn mower side covers, misc scrap sheet metal and the left over vent from the VW deck lid I had cut up for Rotten Apple.
UndertakerFork003.jpg
UndertakerFork002.jpg
UndertakerFork001.jpg
UndertakerFork005.jpg
UndertakerFork004.jpg

you are a sick sick man my friend :mrgreen: is there a bike in this build off called the grasshopper? amazing work

Couple of hours laying out the design and tacking up the fork to see how she looks. I spent hours struggling with the design worried the front coilover and the fork would be too much mass. I came up with this skinny girder like design and I think I will tie the top eye of the coilover into a custom gooseneck. Still laboring on the handle bars. Love the flipped boardtrack look but not sure of the flow on this bike.
UndertakerForkII007.jpg
UndertakerForkII001.jpg
UndertakerForkII002.jpg
UndertakerForkII003.jpg
UndertakerForkII004.jpg
UndertakerForkII005.jpg
UndertakerForkII006.jpg
A huge thanks to all of you with your positive encourgement and comments watching me build Undertaker. For the record only two tabs have been welded to the frame so far, so I think I am within the guildlines. I will be using used rusty wheels and most likely used black wall 2.125 tires. Unless I decide to use a new pair of cream Fat Franks that I have been saving. The coilovers are from scrap motorcycles and all the rest of the steel is pieces of scrap from trash picking and leftovers from my garage door business. This is without a doubt a super low buck build! The consumables like cutoff wheels, wire wheels, griding discs, welding gas and welding wire is where the money is being spent. Throw in a couple of tubes, some fasteners and some paint.

I was going to ask how many Garage doors were harmed in this build!

Hundreds of garage door openers were harmed and have willfully dedicated their lives just to be recycled into the ultimate of recycled products dreams... To be made into a bicycle and shown to the world their new gift of life on Rat Rod Bikes!

Sick, Sick, SIck!

I'm watching this one closely. The donor bike is one that I've had for a couple yrs now. It was made for M.W. also but badged as an Omega. Same 1800 stickers and all. I picked it out of somebody's trash probably 3 yrs ago and has been my dedicated kluncker. I 've converted it to single speed and have even ran it fixed offf road. The cool thing is I've really tried my hardest to kill it but it wont die :!:

In fact I just tore it down and am thinking of another build for it rigt now. Your's is amazing!!!! Good luck in the Build Off.

Working out the bugs. Opted for a leaf spring fork instead of the coilover. Been scrounging a long time and finally picked up a plasma cutter. First attempt at some plasma art. I'm liking this. Like a kid in a candy store.
UndertakerRoller002.jpg
UndertakerRoller003.jpg
UndertakerRoller013.jpg
UndertakerRoller014.jpg
UndertakerRoller011.jpg
UndertakerRoller012.jpg
What good is a tank if you can't put stuff in it?
UndertakerRoller004.jpg
UndertakerRoller006.jpg
UndertakerRoller007.jpg
Found this cool little headlight at a swap meet.
UndertakerRoller008.jpg
UndertakerRoller010.jpg
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/Kuttnhack/UndertakerRoller009.jpg
UndertakerRoller009.jpg
Really reworked this fork.

Wow- pretty wild! And that "girder" front end is something else!

Latest posts

Back