Unknown Muscle Bike Help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some help finding info on my bike.

All i know is its a Hawthorne, and thats its possible from '69.

I did a bit of research and found out its possibly a Hawthorne Super Springer, but I keep finding dead links. Does this bike look familiar to you guys? Thanks!

W1bMwQsl.jpg

Right one^

fVdyc0Rl.jpg

Re: Info Help

No idea what it is, but it sure looks cool! Nice long frame and what appears to be a 24" rear wheel? Should be a nice size for adults to ride! There are plenty of Muscle Bike knowledgeable people on here, but they may not look at this thread due to the title, maybe add "Unknown Muscle Bike" to the title on the first post? That would bring them along. :wink:

Luke.

The chainring looks like one I had on a Huffy 10 speed, and the chain guard looks like a Rollfast guard. A closer look at the dropouts might add some light.

LukeTheJoker said:
No idea what it is, but it sure looks cool! Nice long frame and what appears to be a 24" rear wheel? Should be a nice size for adults to ride! There are plenty of Muscle Bike knowledgeable people on here, but they may not look at this thread due to the title, maybe add "Unknown Muscle Bike" to the title on the first post? That would bring them along. :wink:

Luke.

Thanks for the tips.

Its actually a 26 inch tire in the back, I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them up.

The Guard says Hawthorne, and I'll have to dig out my huffy 10 speed and see what the chain ring looks like. :D

Back