UPDATE, INPUT? 36-37 Colson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Another Project! 36-37 Colson.

Should make a cool board track style speedster. Dam those closed front ends! LOL

full

full

full

Last edited:
cool score

Come on Chris! You are a big boy, you can spread those forks & squeeze the wheel in there. Let me know if you need me to help.:D

Come on Chris! You are a big boy, you can spread those forks & squeeze the wheel in there. Let me know if you need me to help.:D

Ok, I deserve that!! A 3 handed front end for sure!! LOL I do admit, had to get the front wheel off to get it in the suburban and it was like 2 monkeys ____'in a football in the driveway!! LOL

Don't know your plans, but if you're thinking of new wheels then a cartridge bearing hub like this one from bikedomeworks is great on these forks. The bolts thread into the axle so the hub fits right into the fork ends. I use one on a 1936 Colson and it works great. These are available in black and silver. Similar low-flange hubs might be available if you do some digging.

01182016.jpg

Don't know your plans, but if you're thinking of new wheels then a cartridge bearing hub like this one from bikedomeworks is great on these forks. The bolts thread into the axle so the hub fits right into the fork ends. I use one on a 1936 Colson and it works great. These are available in black and silver. Similar low-flange hubs might be available if you do some digging.

View attachment 15800

Very interested for this bike! Thanks

Posted on other forum to. Looking for help, for exact year. Thinking, might be 38. Input?

full

Latest posts

Back