UPDATE on hotrod bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got this way cool looking seat off ebay for the bike
000_3499.jpg

000_3500.jpg

here it is sitting on the bike i have to get a bent seatpole for it

000_3504.jpg

also im trying to paint my own white walls (because i cant find any anywerethat is 20x4.25 wide) the only trouble im having is that when the whit paint drys it go's acreamy off colour

here it is white
000_3497.jpg

dont look to close you will see the kids mess.....LOL
here it is going off

000_3498.jpg

dose anyone know way

Ahhhhhhh, the class of a wide white! I don't know where you are buds, but in Australia you can buy proper white wall tyre paint in speed shops (East Coast Auto Spares, etc) but I doubt if Autobarn, Supercheap or any of those "50 millions things but nothing I need" stores would have it. Other than that, I've heard of blokes using road paint aswell, I think because it has some flexibility to it and it has an almost reflective finish when dry. I got this info from my old man and his old hot rod buddies, those dudes know all the tricks!!!

Cheers dude, I hope it helps.

find a 16" motorycle tyre with w/w's and put it on. it's big and a little heavy but man are they kool on a bike.

Outlaw 8)

coooooooooooooool im from Sydney ill have to look up for the paint

also will the 16in motorbike tyre fit the 20in rim

looks rad so far! lovin the seat! ive been tryin to find a whitewall paint too. we need somethin that will stick to rubber and flex. ive asked a million people and not many leads. i used the same stingray frame. mines "the filthy rat" its on here somewhere not to long ago. somebody mentioned that krylon fusion to me before but havent tried it yet. whad u use??

yes a 16" motorcycle wheel will fit. look at my gasser bike, i put one on it and i used the stock 20" tube in it. my bike i think is in the bike build. here is some pic's of it

JWSMOCKUPBIKES236.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES234.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES233.jpg

enjoy, Outlaw

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
Use Krylon Fusion to paint your whitewalls.

near genius. I bet this works pretty well. I've had good luck with this pain on other things too. Added benefit -- yellow walls, blue walls, red walls, etc. :?

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/show ... whitewalls Check out this post, it's by me. I've done a lot of painted on whitewalls. My daily driver truck has a set on it, my VW has a set on it, and my Minibike has a set on it too. You don't have to sand the tires smooth, I do that just to clean them up.
Orangewheels008.jpg

710343-r0300894.jpg

Latest posts

Back