US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Us..

JoeyMac said:
Me with the SpaceLiner on Halloween:
1816461655_8d17da4e8e.jpg

the front basket has candy to throw at trick-or-treaters, the back rack has the radio, rockin the halloween mix.
A classic!

Re: Us..

outsider13 said:
Heres my 2 cents,..This pic is from a different thread A while back, Thats me in da middle sitting[obviously] I'm with the kids at my youth center[well not mine, I volunteer] We teach kids how to work on bikes :mrgreen:
GRPFOTO.jpg

this pic is old, sometime we get twice as many and THAT IS a Handfull :)
I see hope for the future in those kid's faces. Now, for the guy sitting up front ...

jd56 said:
Here I am presenting my niece her 21st birthday present....an all original (except the seat, pink tires and basket) 58 Starlet.
And to think she is using this to commute from her off campus apt to classes at college. I begged her to not ride it in the rain and to always keep it locked up as well as carry it up her three flights to her apt.
She was pleased to get it though.

8uzuhyva.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BllzJzfN4yA

Here I am doing my other passion.

uqa3e9uq.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's one pretty large mouth. Love me some fishing.

My 16 yearold son, "Buzz". Messing around in our chopped 37 ford bobber project. My son feels he's on the way to graduating from "Kool Skool", boy does he have alot to learn!! :wink: :wink:

New forum software, new avatar, new photo of me. This was in July 2013 on the Virginia Creeper Trail:
creeperme.jpg

And this is what redeems what you had to see above... my family.
creeperus.jpg

A couple of me as a youngster with two of my favorite bikes
First on a road trip with family at age 11 or12 with my Skyway(wish I still had that one) hanging on the bike rack with my dads bike

Second one me riding my first mountain bike age 14

And now at 41 at one of my favorite local trails

A few months ago with the 48 Columbia

Last edited:
Magazine mockup from a couple years ago... I'm playing the twelve string acoustic...

Last edited:
I was a bit chilly in the house today but all my hoodies were dirty. A trip back in time finds me in my grandfather's Smoking Jacket. Sporting my RRB shirt as well. My '34 Rollfast frame set behind me. Fully restored and awaiting inspiration.
IMG_20131211_160208.jpg

Love the jacket, man!
Yep, thats me in the avatar on my power ride, '81 Yam SR500 done Ace Cafe and built. It runs up like a BSA Gold Star and big on the Wow Factor. Bike has been like that for like 25+ years and most of my kit is 30+ years old and we've all earned our 'patina'.

approaching the summit cone via the Lions Head winter route on Mt Washington two weeks ago:

12121136193_5622c14d51_b.jpg

...and at the summit.

12191258606_871476efe2_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back