US...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Us..

Me, not great pics but the 3 most recent.

IM000496.jpg

IM000059.jpg

IM000129-1.jpg

ahhhh wonderful.. a thread where I can show off my good looks... haha 8) :D

the pic from my intro, may 08
DSC00785.jpg

Times Square, NYC apr 08
DSC00830.jpg

Doin what we do best, 07
sidecar.jpg

watchin out for bad guys, 06
DSC03559.jpg

no pics with bikes yet... because none of them are picture worthy yet. :roll: ha.

Im digging the "earl" piercing youve got there.. Ive wanted one for a while, just dunno how well i could pull it off

brucebruce said:
Im digging the "earl" piercing youve got there.. Ive wanted one for a while, just dunno how well i could pull it off

that's the first time i've heard the "earl". ill admit, i had to google it to make sure. :oops: the shop i go to is pretty technical, so they call it the bridge.

anyway... i love it! ive had it for several years. it's gets a lot of attention. they are notorious for being crooked though. had mine done twice and still a little lopsided. the pain is minimal and no visual obstruction.

Haha.. sorry, my shop has names for most all of em. (a lil more discrete when talking about what you want done) i still just dont think id look right with it.. Oh well

well... you could get one and find out the hard way. or you could photoshop a pic of yourself and see what it might look like. you never know. :)

Been quoted around $65 for it, soo.... option b sounds less expensive. im cheaper than a gallon of gas from 1989 :mrgreen:

haha. yeah... i miss the cheap gas days. it was 82 cents a gallon when i started driving.

$65 is about right. i think mine was $55. a good motto from my piercing shop... "good piercing aren't cheap, and cheap piercings aren't good."

Mr. Farrell said:
haha. yeah... i miss the cheap gas days. it was 82 cents a gallon when i started driving.

$65 is about right. i think mine was $55. a good motto from my piercing shop... "good piercing aren't cheap, and cheap piercings aren't good."

Same for Tats....

I think mopar mayhem looks like Kevin arnolds best friend from the wonder years.. what was his name? i forget lol

Not totally sure on the size, but my LBS always refers to them as Dyno apes...not really sure if they are made by Dyno or not.

They sell them for about $20 a set...in chrome and black.

thats what the downhill tour company " maui downhill" provided us
it has front and rear drum brakes
seems like a 24 or 26 incher
they need the drums cuz they dont wear out as fast as pads too
i dunno what make they are though unfortunatley

Back