Use the spare room!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't ever give a bike guy a spare room! :D

1228102008.jpg

1228102007.jpg

This used to be our music room until, I moved the music equipment into the living room. My better half requested that I bring my bikes into the warmth. She really is my soul mate! :wink:

well i had planned on scolding you for trading off the music room for bike storage, but since the music room is now in the living room, i say its a win win situation.

keep that girl close. theres probably 5000 or so rrb members now looking for such an understanding better 1/2. :lol:

Your better half is a real keeper.
If my wife found my bikes in the house I'd be sleeping in my truck.

outskirtscustoms said:
I like the BMX bike, a buddy of mine is looking for one, what kind is it? Is it for sale or trade?

That is my Christmas present from my wife. So, no I can't part with it. It is just a Kent " Thruster " from Wally World. She told them she would not buy one unless they had one still in the box so I could put it together. Can't do tricks on a bike with backward forks and loose or missing parts. :lol: She knew I had been looking at them and this one has skulls and a flat black paint job so, she had to get it for me. Haven't even rode it yet. :roll:
Spokeshave said:
Your better half is a real keeper.
If my wife found my bikes in the house I'd be sleeping in my truck.
I promised to keep playing music, she sings with me, and build her a rat rod out of a ladies Higgins. That was the deal. :D

icyuod2 said:
well i had planned on scolding you for trading off the music room for bike storage, but since the music room is now in the living room, i say its a win win situation.

keep that girl close. theres probably 5000 or so rrb members now looking for such an understanding better 1/2. :lol:

Yea, she is a singer and we met in Nashville, Tn. where I was trying to break into the biz. She is pretty tolerable with the guitars in the living room. As long as I keep writing songs and playing, she is okay with the bikes. Even better is if I write some songs about bikes. :lol: I don't let her out of my sight much. We even work together. :wink:

Cool I only asked cause a buddy is looking for another bmx bike, he wouldn't want a Kent though....lol. Nice looking bike for a kent though.

Latest posts

Back