Very energizing friday!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When you work for a food bank ya never know what your going to pickup,case in point friday I had to pick up goverment commodities for the Seniors to be distributed tommorow so I did have extra space in the truck so they had a bunch of free energy drink to move so I ended up with a 160 case pallet. So I always make time to stop at thrift stores along the way the first one they were loading up stuff to be thrown away and I spotted a exercize bike I figured would be good for parts I asked them about it and the guys like give me 5 bucks I say how about a case of energy drink sold!!! It turned out to be a Schwinn Exercisebike in mint condition speedo,mesinger seat not a scratch on the thing to nice to part out, also hit a yard sale scored my first skip tooth a Hawthorne girls bike made for Mongomery Wards with a big M/W on the badge they wanted 40 so four cases of energy drink took it away, hopefully pictures later this week :wink: :wink:

man
sopme guys have all the luck :wink:

Make sure you find the thread with the Indonesian hotrod exercise bike before you part it out - it might fire your imagination...

Bunbury said:
Make sure you find the thread with the Indonesian hotrod exercise bike before you part it out - it might fire your imagination...
Actually this thing is just to nice to part out,and even my wife likes it. So that means it gets to stay in the living room.

Back