Vintage bikes in the Philippines

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent another 20 minutes looking at those bikes!

I was lucky enough to visit the rock n roll clubs in the early 80's before the DJ era began. They had big Marshall amps and big stage setups, just like rock concerts in the states. I thought the music was piped in, but they actually played Led Zep, Rush, Journey, you name it. Only the vocal portion has a slight accent on it. It was great! Especially after a month or two at sea working 12 on 12 off. A cold drink and BBQ on a stick while they rocked out until 2 in the morning. This video is poor but back then videocams were 25 lbs and the size of a small TV.

I just spent another 20 minutes looking at those bikes!

I was lucky enough to visit the rock n roll clubs in the early 80's before the DJ era began. They had big Marshall amps and big stage setups, just like rock concerts in the states. I thought the music was piped in, but they actually played Led Zep, Rush, Journey, you name it. Only the vocal portion has a slight accent on it. It was great! Especially after a month or two at sea working 12 on 12 off. A cold drink and BBQ on a stick while they rocked out until 2 in the morning. This video is poor but back then videocams were 25 lbs and the size of a small TV.

Wow, this just blew my mind. I didnt realize the level of musicianship those guys had. Thanks for sharing Barry!

Latest posts

Back